MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH PARKINSON’S SUFFERING FROM POVERTY AROUND THE WORLD:
- Cannot afford to buy their medications.
- Cannot afford to purchase a cane, walker, or a wheelchair.
- Cannot obtain educational literature about Parkinson’s in their language.
- Cannot afford consulting a neurologist and remain undiagnosed and untreated.
WORLD PARKINSON’S PROGRAM SERVES UNDERPRIVILEGED PEOPLE WITH PARKINSON’S, GLOBALLY, BY PROVIDING:
- Free Parkinson’s medication.
- Free educational literature about Parkinson’s in multiple languages.
- Free canes, walkers, electric toothbrushes and wheelchairs.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of those affected by Parkinson’s disease through education, advocacy, and providing free medication and supportive services.