Our Ambassadors are wholly committed in fighting Parkinson’s disease globally. They actively participate in the following activities:
- Provide updates and understanding of local trends related to Parkinsons’s.
- Speak at WPP events, either in-person or through videos, testimonials, etc.
- Work on WPP’s behalf to help source potential contacts / sponsorships for the various events we run (e.g., Galas, major community events).
- Use their expertise in specifically supporting people with Parkinson’s through the creation of a program (e.g., an arts and crafts program for people with Parkinson’s).
- Help us expand our networks within the Parkinson’s community (e.g., knowing provider of canes and medications in certain markets)
- Provide general support to WPP in any way they can find relevant or when WPP needs assistance.