Operations Coordinator Role – High level Job Description
The Operations Coordinator of this non-profit organization, World Parkinson’s Program (WPP) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring efficient and effective operations and coordinating all issues affecting the daily operations of the office. The Operations Coordinator will work under the direction of the President to ensure the needs of the Charity and our members are met in a timely manner. This is a part-time contract position with min 20hrs per week with a possibility of becoming full time permanent role.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Practice effective team behavior and demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with minimal supervision:
- Manage Virtual office to ensure effective telephone and email / mail communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image.
- Manage respond to inquiries, follow ups and manage communications.
- Maintain inventory of education material, printing and office supplies
- Arrange and manage board meetings, record meeting mins and follow ups.
- Manage Board members registration, on/off boarding documentation and prep for AGMs
- Establish, file and manage documentations, forms, letters and other office materials.
- Manage volunteers, task allocation, hours tracking and issue certificates as required.
- Prepare WPP’s shipping material; i.e. educational brochures and special mails.
- Manage donors database in Kindful platform, data entry and update of records etc.
- Assist International Affairs and Patient Care Committee with Service Agreement signing, follow up with doctors and manage all documents on the SharePoint.
- Investigate for Government Funding, grants and search for collaboration opportunities with partner organizations.
- Investigate, establish and manage fundraising opportunities, summer walks and campaigns.
- Establish, manage and follow up on service contracts with other organizations, doctors and pharmacies.
- Establish and manage website changes, follow ups and content updates.
- Assist the President, Board and other staff with special projects, initiatives as requested.
- Prepare bank deposit slips, bank deposits, issue temporary tax receipts.
- Data Entry in RBC’s Converge system for monthly EFTs, Credit Cards.
- EFT and Credit Card subscription follow up prior expiry and renewal
- Events scheduling, securing locations, preparation, tracking ticket sales and pledge follow ups.
- Schedule Parkinson’s lectures with retirement homes and community centers.
- Investigate and establish mobile tools to manage registrations at the events.
- Upload of events videos, pictures on the website.
- Schedule and manage booths with volunteers
- Coordinating with volunteers, board and vendors for special events
- Assist Treasurer with Quick Books data entry, tax receipts inquiries and logging of expenses, cheques etc.
- Create and manage Social Media feeds, assist with development and execution of WPP social media programs
- Assist Marketing board member with developing and executing marketing strategies
- Establish and manage Press Releases, Newsletters, Campaigns and Email marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of computers and software applications including, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of In Design, Access database, and Publisher desired
- Basic Knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting principles
- College / degree desired
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org