Announced on the World Parkinson’s Day, April 11, 2018,
- Kevin Kwok, Theravance Biopharma, San Francisco, USA
Announced on the World Parkinson’s Day, April 11, 2017,
- Anthony Chambers, Medical Assistant, Neurology, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Dr. Robert Wilcox, Neurologist, Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park, Adelaide, Australia
Announced on the World Parkinson’s Day, April 11, 2016 by Margarita Makoutonina, Director ParkLife, Australia and previous Award Recipient
- Dr. Kelly D. Foote, Neurosurgeon, University of Florida, USA.
- Dr. Karen Jaffe, Physician (Retired), Cleveland Heights, OH, USA.
- Gwyn M. Vernon, Nurse Practitioner, Pennsylvania, USA.
Announced on April 11, 2015 by H.M. Qasim, Past Chair World Parkinson’s Program
- Roger Barker, Professor of Neurology, John van Geest Centre for Brain Repair, Cambridge U.K.
- Christine Belford, Chief Executive Officer of Parkinson’s Disease South Australia.
- Olie Westheimer, Executive Director of Brooklyn Parkinson Group, Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Announced on April 11, 2014 by Margarita Makoutonina, Director ParkLife, Australia and previous Award Recipient
- Roger David Borrow, Volunteer Singapore Parkinson Society, Singapore.
- Lizzie Graham, Director of fundraising and global communication, European Parkinson disease Association, London, UK
- Marten Munneke,MD, Director ParkinsonNet, Netherlands
Announced on April 11, 2013 by Mr. H.M.Qasim, Past Chair World Parkinson’s Program
- Prof. Jonathan Carr, Consultant Neurologist, Tygerberg Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa
- Mr. Tom Isaacs, President and Co-founder, The Cure Parkinson’s Trust, London, United Kingdom
- Mrs. Ruth Withey, Parkinson’s’ Clinical and Education Nurse, Flinders Medical Centre, Department of Neurology, Bedford Park , Adelaide, Australia